The olive harvest in Istria
The Istrian peninsula with its picturesque towns on the hills and traditional olive groves, where people still live in harmony with nature, offers you the authentic experience. Istrian olive groves are the best place to discover the flavors of the Mediterranean.
Istrian olive oil makes up 15 % of 500 best olive oils in the world. For example, Istria surpassed famous regions like Tuscany and was declared the best olive oil region in the world for the fourth time. We invite you to discover everything about this liquid treasure of the Mediterranean, one of the most important element of our cuisine.
• 3 x half board with breakfast and dinner buffet in the 4 * hotel in Rabac
• guided tour through the olive groves, where you can participate in a traditional olive harvest (welcome drink with snack, lunch including drinks with music, gift for all participants)
• All-day english speaking tour guide during the olive harvest program
• All-day english speaking tour guide for the excursion Labin and Opatija
• Wine tasting on the excursion - Labin and Opatija
• Tourist tax, registration and VAT.
Price and date: on request